Today I successfully installed SharePoint Server 2016 on-premises overcoming few errors related to prerequisite as per my previous posts.
You can see below previous posts :
- Windows Server Appfabric: Installation error SharePoint 2016
- Cannot connect to database master at SQL Server at server_name. The database might not exist, or the current user does not have permission to connect to it Error SharePoint 2016
- Failed to create configuration database. An exception of type Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade. SPUpgrade Exception was thrown. Additional exception information: One or more types failed to load. Please refer to the upgrade log for more details Error SharePoint 2016
- Program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing SharePoint2016
- Unable to install Microsoft Information Protection and control Client 2.1 error SharePoint 2016
Here I am very excited to let you know the “SharePoint APP” created in “Site Contents” by activating the “site feature“.
you may take it very easy but its not as simple as to resolve issues sometimes, that time it will help you a lot.
a. “Default APP” once site is created, before activating any feature.
b. New APPs added in Site Contents after “Publishing Feature” is activated
c. New APPs added in Site Contents after “Content Organizer” feature is activated.
d. New APPs added in Site Contents after “Community Site” feature is activated.
e. New APPs added in Site Contents after “Site Feed” feature is activated.
f. New APPs added in Site Contents after “Project Functionality” feature is activated.