DB Version (C0ntent DB – 16.0.4471.1000)
This update includes the following improvements and fixes in Project Server 2016:
If you apply a new site theme, the timeline which is a part of the tasks app, may continue to use the default theme.For example, suppose that the new site theme displays a blue background. In this case, the timeline would still be displayed with the default white background.
An Active Directory group that’s used to synchronize users in Project Web App and that includes disabled accounts does not inactivate those users in Project Web App. Additionally, the Active Directory Sync job may show that it partly failed.
When you edit a project in Project Web App, the filter that has been associated to the view that you have applied doesn’t work if the filter uses the “Begins with” test.
Consider the following scenario:
* In Project Professional, you have several tasks, some of which are summary tasks.
* You have collapsed some detail tasks so that you only see the related summary tasks.
* You save, publish, close, and check in the project.
* In Project Web App, you go to the Project Center.
* You drill into the project so that you can see the details.
* You choose to edit the project in Project Web App.
In this situation, you see the expected summary tasks but you can’t expand them in order to see the sub tasks under them.