No devices found chromecast browser using as chrome is common for home network. Chromecast error in chrome browser while trying cast tab showing no devices found and not working in windows 10 laptop. Chromecast not discoverable and browser cannot find. I tried to follow lot of articles to fix this “No Cast Devices Found” or “No Cast Destination Found” Error. I tried to find out microsoft article since its definitely network settings related.
How to fix No devices found chromecast error
- Navigate to All settings from windows 10 laptop. Click on Network and Internet.
- You can see your current connected network and network status as Private network.
- Click on Wi-Fi from left navigation. Then click on change advanced sharing options from right.
- Change sharing options for different network profiles window will open. Expand the tab Private. Select Turn on network discovery option. Click on Save changes to apply changes.
- No devices found chromecast browser cast tab should be resolved. Now from cast tab chromecast should be discoverable.
Once this setting is updated, after changing back to the previous option is still working for me. May be after some update, it may not show. But this is the recommended setting for chormecast.