parse error processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parse its contents
There is parse error found in the Crawl log of a SharePoint 2013 environment. Processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parsing its contents. (Error parsing document,Sandbox worker pool is closed,SearchID)
- In order to fix this you can try to perform the following action plan:
- Open "Local Policies”
- Click on “User rights assignment”
- Make sure that the search service account has the following rights:"Replace a process level token”.
- "Adjust memory quotas for a process"
- "Impersonate a client after authentication"
- Please make sure that the policies don't get changed afterwards.
- Run a clear configuration cache
- Start a full crawl and the errors should be gone.
File transfer improvement in sharepoint 2016 Below table describes about file transfer improvement in sharepoint 2016 SharePoint Version Mechanism Description ...
Work Process list so as to get work process improvement ideas Worker Process (w3wp.exe) handles the web requests that are ...
SharePoint connectors Connectors Content repository below are the default Connectors found in SharePoint. Bcs - Business Connectivity Services (internal protocol) ...
content type in sharepoint and content type id can be found below. Content Type IDs
SharePoint 2010 Search result Not found documents for a specific library in specific SharePoint site
Hi All, I came across a situation where user is trying to search documents selecting the option "search in same ...