Microsft Flow or Power Automate will be replacement of workflow in sharePoint. Lets Create Microsoft Flow Power Automate in sharepoint online library or list. This is going to be a very basic flow, can say introductory flow example. We need one requirement to receive a notification mail when one doucment is added to SharePoint document library. Follow step by step information to create a flow in SharePoint online library.
- Open one SharePoint Document Library (Ex: MyDocuments)
- Click on “Flow” from “Command bar”.
- Then click on “Create a Flow” from Drop down option appeared from option “Flow”.
- Select the option “Send a customized email when a new file is added” option
- click on “create flow” from the option next
- Flow is created. next time when any file is added to library, you will receive one alert mail which is our reqirement.
Create Microsoft Flow in sharepoint online Library | Power Automate | #PowerAutomate, #MicrosoftFlow
#PowerAutomate, #MicrosoftFlow How to create a microsoft flow power automate in sharepoint library or list. Microsoft flow is renamed as power automate. This is a very basic introduction microsoft flow in sharepoint. This video describe about step by step procedure how to create a flow so that when an item is added in document library you will receive one notification mail. Created flow selecting option “Send a customized email when a new file is added”.