EventID 2548 sharepoint search

I have built a new SharePoint 2013 environment and after provisioning a new Search Service Application the following was regularly being logged in the Application Event Log:

Content Plugin cannot be initialized –  list of CSS addresses is not set


eventid 2548 css adress not set sharepoint search

eventid 2548 css address not set sharepoint search

After a fair amount of Googling and looking through logs I learned that this was caused by the Search Service Application not being fully provisioned.  After removing and recreating the Search Service Application these errors went away.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.