parse error processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parse its contents
There is parse error found in the Crawl log of a SharePoint 2013 environment. Processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parsing its contents. (Error parsing document,Sandbox worker pool is closed,SearchID)
- In order to fix this you can try to perform the following action plan:
- Open "Local Policies”
- Click on “User rights assignment”
- Make sure that the search service account has the following rights:"Replace a process level token”.
- "Adjust memory quotas for a process"
- "Impersonate a client after authentication"
- Please make sure that the policies don't get changed afterwards.
- Run a clear configuration cache
- Start a full crawl and the errors should be gone.