parse error processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parse its contents
There is parse error found in the Crawl log of a SharePoint 2013 environment. Processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parsing its contents. (Error parsing document,Sandbox worker pool is closed,SearchID)
- In order to fix this you can try to perform the following action plan:
- Open "Local Policies”
- Click on “User rights assignment”
- Make sure that the search service account has the following rights:"Replace a process level token”.
- "Adjust memory quotas for a process"
- "Impersonate a client after authentication"
- Please make sure that the policies don't get changed afterwards.
- Run a clear configuration cache
- Start a full crawl and the errors should be gone.
New features in outgoing email settings SharePoint 2016 New features in outgoing email settings SharePoint 2016 Introduction of New features ...
Add domain to office 365 and office 365 dns records This post describes about how to Add domain to office 365 ...
file transfer improvements in sharepoint 2016 Below table describes about file transfer improvements in sharepoint 2016 SharePoint Version Mechanism Description ...
Work Process list so as to get work process improvement ideas Worker Process (w3wp.exe) handles the web requests that are ...
SharePoint connectors Connectors Content repository below are the default Connectors found in SharePoint. Bcs - Business Connectivity Services (internal protocol) ...
content type in sharepoint and content type id can be found below. Content Type IDsSharePoint search crawl properties storage locations Here we will discuss about SharePoint search crawl properties storage locations. ...