parse error processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parse its contents
There is parse error found in the Crawl log of a SharePoint 2013 environment. Processing this item failed because of an unknown error when trying to parsing its contents. (Error parsing document,Sandbox worker pool is closed,SearchID)
- In order to fix this you can try to perform the following action plan:
- Open "Local Policies”
- Click on “User rights assignment”
- Make sure that the search service account has the following rights:"Replace a process level token”.
- "Adjust memory quotas for a process"
- "Impersonate a client after authentication"
- Please make sure that the policies don't get changed afterwards.
- Run a clear configuration cache
- Start a full crawl and the errors should be gone.
Integrate Azure AD logs with Azure Log Analytics This post describes how to Integrate Azure AD logs with Azure Log ...
types of cloud computing services in azure There are three primary types of cloud computing services in azure : Infrastructure as ...
private cloud definition A private cloud consists of computing resources used exclusively by one business or organization. The private cloud ...
cloud computing services What is cloud computing ? Cloud computing or cloud computing services is the delivery of computing services (servers, ...
what is hybrid cloud The common question in every mind is what is hybrid cloud ? let me share in ...
public cloud in cloud computing public cloud in cloud computing are the most common way of deploying cloud computing. The cloud ...
internal server error exception sharepoint search There is an internal server error exception sharepoint search. When users perform a search ...